Saturday, August 21, 2010

Where can I buy natural oils at? Such as coconut and peppermint?

Surprisingly alot of this stuff can be found at a health food store. Most of the health food stores has a health and beauty section. If you cant find it there, most of their employees will be able to tell you a local store that will. For example we have a place near me that sells incense and homeopathic remedies and all of that fun stuff so you can also try places like that. The hard part is, there is not a big calling for what you are looking for and in my experiance once I find an awsome store with great prices that I love, they go out of business because they are not selling items that everyone wants to have. Also you can google organic online stores and get a list of places that will deliver right to your home. I hope you can find what you are looking for and that I was a help.Where can I buy natural oils at? Such as coconut and peppermint?
You can get coconut oil in the food section of a natural market like wild oats. You can get the essential oil of peppermint in the cosmetics section of many natural markets.Where can I buy natural oils at? Such as coconut and peppermint?
there are loads of essential oil and herbal companies on the internet.
You could visit The Essential Oil Company's website. Their products have awesome quality, and they carry all kinds of oils.

No comments:

Post a Comment