Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I would like to know what nascar,teams and sponsers say about shell and texaco buying oil from the middle east

They don't care...Sunoco supplies them with all the fuel they need/want.I would like to know what nascar,teams and sponsers say about shell and texaco buying oil from the middle east
Same as they feel about buying it from South America and Canada. Until tree huggers realize there is enough oil supply under the Gulf of Mexico and Alaska to last 300 years thats the way it will remain. Saudi Arabia. Kuwait and Iraq are our allies in case you have forgotten. Its not like we are buyin it from iran or Cuba I don't even know why I answered this question. AAArgh..I would like to know what nascar,teams and sponsers say about shell and texaco buying oil from the middle east
Actually, Cuba has no oil. It's Venezuela, ruled by Chavez the Castro lover, who has the oil. That's why I don't buy Citgo gas.





How do I feel about buying it from the Middle East. Meh. That's life.
Where the oil comes from isn't their problem. They need it, they buy it. It's the same with most Americans, isn't it? I'd love to be pumping oil out of my backyard, but it ain't happening, unfortunately.
I don't care who I get my gas from. These days with the prices as high as they are. I try find the cheapest station I can. The stuff is too expensive these days to play favorites
The president has spoken, and the president is correct!
I doubt very much any of them care. NASCAR is a mega buck business now.
KEEP ON PUMPIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment