Saturday, August 21, 2010

I am going to buy a kx 250 and i was wondering how much oil should i put in with the gas?

It also depends on how the bike is jetted. I agree that it's a good idea to find out what type of oil and what ratio the current owner is using and stick with that. Synthetic oil at 40:1 or 50:1 is a safe bet. I run Klotz synthetic racing oil at 50:1 myself.I am going to buy a kx 250 and i was wondering how much oil should i put in with the gas?
40 to 1 is good. Just keep your eye on the pipe. To much smoke means to much oil and to little means to little oil. Ask who you buy it from what they mix it at to. Maybe could of had some mods etc.I am going to buy a kx 250 and i was wondering how much oil should i put in with the gas?
40:1
I ran 40:1 in my bike
  • facial
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment