Monday, August 23, 2010

I just bought the wild growth hair oil and wild growth moisturizer products will it really make my hair softer?

I am african american with 4a natural hair type is wild growth safe to use on my hair and what will happen if i was to stop using the products?





thanxI just bought the wild growth hair oil and wild growth moisturizer products will it really make my hair softer?
I haven't tried it myself but do tell me how it goes and if it works for you.


Subscribe to my youtube channel about hair and beauty


http://youtube.com/bunicornacesI just bought the wild growth hair oil and wild growth moisturizer products will it really make my hair softer?
i have tried Mira hair oil and it worked for me, what i like about it is that it combines lots of herbs that not only promte hair growth but stop all hair problems. try yours and if unhappy use Mira


Externally get good hair oil like Mira hair oil


It will promote faster hair growth


Read more at


http://www.growfabuloushair.com/FreeTria鈥?/a>
Yeah, its safe to use, but to growth oil didn't do much for me and it smelled kind of unappealing. Nothing will happen if you stop using it.





http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_po鈥?/a>





You might want to check out this site, they have tons of info on getting black hair healthy and growing.
try hair oil; it really works! put it on at nite before bed and wake up and shampoo it off. usually coconut hair oil works the best but try others to suit ur hair
The only thing you have left to do is find out for your self.
  • wrinkle eye cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment