Saturday, August 21, 2010

Bought a gas furnace, have my old oil funace still and was wanting to run both is there a way to hook both up?

only have one set of ducting. Nothing wrong with oil furnace, just expensive, but price has dropped to about same as propane. (My luck) Just want to get the most out of them. House is about 2200sqft. Duct work only on the bottom floor. Is there a way to use same duct work and if I can do it myself. Bought a gas furnace, have my old oil funace still and was wanting to run both is there a way to hook both up?
The question is Why? even if the price of heating oil is Now about the same as gas your new propane furnace will be more efficient (saving you money) and is odor free. Since your existing duct work is there just connect it to your gas furnace sell the old oil furnace and use the money towards your gas bill.
  • facial
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment