Monday, August 23, 2010

Should I oil my electric trimmer or buy a new one?

I've used my electric trimmer now for about 5-6 times and it's starting to cut really poorly. The hair constantly gets stuck between the blades and you have to go over the same spots over and over again. You constantly have to clean stuck hair from between the blades, which I've done but it doesn't really help much. It's a hassle.





Are the blades getting dull and need some oiling or should I just go buy a new one?





I haven't oiled the blades even once in the one year I've had it. Will oiling accomplish anything at this point or should I just go get a new one?Should I oil my electric trimmer or buy a new one?
buy a new one!!!!!!!!!!!Should I oil my electric trimmer or buy a new one?
i think you should get a new one because blades do get dull the only thing i would do is to make sure that the blades on the new one look fine
buy a new one

No comments:

Post a Comment