Saturday, August 21, 2010

Is it dangerous to use Tanning Oil if your really pale, like white pale? I bought bananna boat tanning oil?

Im going on holiday on saturday to tenerife and want a good tan, thought it might help but my mum says it will sizzle me as i normally burn. I have the SPF protective banna boat sunning oilIs it dangerous to use Tanning Oil if your really pale, like white pale? I bought bananna boat tanning oil?
I use spray on tans there so great! And they dont fry your skin like taning in the sun will do=)Is it dangerous to use Tanning Oil if your really pale, like white pale? I bought bananna boat tanning oil?
Tanning oil conducts sunlight. Even with an SPF, I definitely wouldn't recommend using it if you're very pale.





I'm extremely pale and I never go to the beach with anything less than a sunscreen with an SPF of 15.





The best way to get a good tan is gradually. If you're very pale and normally burn, you will never get a good tan in just one day. Try going to a tanning salon and getting a good base tan. Once you have a good base color, then use the oil so long as you keep reapplying.





If you're really concerned about how you'll look over the weekend, spray tans are wonderful! They give you instant color and can last up to two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment