Saturday, August 21, 2010

Bought a small cage to take my birds to the beach, is it wise to spray a tea tree oil solution on them?

They had a small tick problem last year, I had to dump my old couch. I think that problem was from hitchhiker parasites catching a ride on me after wilderness treks with the family dog. Is 1to 100, tea tree oil to water safe? Tea tree oil soap helps my skin, will it hurt my birds?Bought a small cage to take my birds to the beach, is it wise to spray a tea tree oil solution on them?
Tea tree oil is DEADLY to birds. Please don't.





Birds had a tick problem last year??? This is something you need to control in %26amp; around your home firstly before giving your birds anything at all. If it was from a hitchhyker you shouldn't have continuing tick problems at all. If you do look around your yard please.





Don't use anything for your bird at all %26amp; def not tea tree oil, it is not safe for birds. Taking your birds to the beach shouldn't attract ticks.Bought a small cage to take my birds to the beach, is it wise to spray a tea tree oil solution on them?
huh?
leave your birds home where they can be safe. EWWWW about your couch.
no
I would be very careful about the oil. Call your vet for safe suggestions.
Birds do not get ticks or fleas. Ever.





Tea tree oil will kill them.





Leave them home and leave them alone. NO OIL in any amount. Please.
Get something thats meant for birds. Almost any type of spray can kill your bird.

No comments:

Post a Comment