Saturday, August 21, 2010

Neutrogena Oil-Free Anti-Acne Moisturizer . does it work? not sure if i should buy it??!!?

i am wondering if this actually works in getting rid of acne. i heard it doesn't really - but just moisturizes the face a little - ugh...and leaving it flaky?? i thought a moisturizer is supposed to keep it moist and NOT dry..so did anyone try this yet? or do you have other moisturizer suggestions? i dont want a moisturizer which aggravates acne - but kills them off. i have a few...but i want to get rid of them all!!! and make my face smooth, clear, bright, lovely, and rosy!!! ok..i think i've said too much..well that's everyone's dream.





P.S: i've tried many creams and moisturizers and nothing really prevented pimples..even benzaklyn 5%...so now i just make my own scrubs, masks, and stuff...from natural things like fruit, sugars, and honey/yogurt/stuff. it kind of works..but i was wondering if this Neutrogena works.





:D ;D :)Neutrogena Oil-Free Anti-Acne Moisturizer . does it work? not sure if i should buy it??!!?
I use that product, it clean my face and prevent acne actively. Also the miracle of this product is, if you had a little scars or blackspot, it will covered in weeks. I also confident to squeeze my breakout pimples (happening when I eat to much pizza) because I know, it will gone. When I switch to use clearasil, um... sorry, it didnt work, and hurt my eye also.





But the break-down of this product will be too over-dry and I agree with that. I use to wear a vitamin-e cream for face, every night, to prevent the dryness. So my skin is balance and I happy for it! ^^





Its ok to try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment