Friday, July 30, 2010

Where can I buy/see some motor oil for Chrysler?

I need to buy 10 or 12l of motor oil for Chrysler Pacifica 4.0L - 2007.


I've been told that the brand of the oil is SAE-10W-30...


My husband is telling me that you can buy any motor oil for any cars.... is that true?


Well, I don't know why the owner of this Chrysler car order this special oil from another continent and I want to help him. But I don't know where I can find it online... can someone assist me, please?


I do not have time to physically buy it, I would like to buy it online and see how it is so I can send him the link to check first before I buy it.


Thanks in advance for your information.Where can I buy/see some motor oil for Chrysler?
SAE 10W-30, is not a brand. It's the weight of the oil (viscosity). All brands (Shell, Mobil, Castrol Pennzoil, etc.) sell that kind of oil. Get a name brand, don't go with the cheapest stuff. Name brand has more and better additives and detergents (to stop sludge from forming, and keep the inside of the engine cleaner).Where can I buy/see some motor oil for Chrysler?
You can use any brand of oil.





The important thing is that the grade is the same . ie 10W-30
yes walmart kmart any part store carry motor oil 10W-30 any brand you wish

No comments:

Post a Comment