Friday, July 30, 2010

I just bought new electric lawn mower. do I have to oil it from start?

I just bought a new electric lawnmower. Instructions say to oil it lst and last of season. As this electric lawnmower is brand new, do I have to oil everything now or is it already oiled when you first buy it. Hope you can help. Where I bought it from was a discount place. Big mistake. They couldn't tell me when I went back.I just bought new electric lawn mower. do I have to oil it from start?
yes, add oil before you use it! They are not shipped with oil in them, they must be oiled or you will destroy it and there is no warranty.





good luck, mom bought one of the electrics and gave it away after a couple weeks, it was too heavy for her and had to recharge before the yard was cut all the way.I just bought new electric lawn mower. do I have to oil it from start?
FIRST READ THE instruction BOOKLET! Report Abuse

if it was already oiled , it wont hurt it if you oil it again...... but if you were supposed to oil it and don't, that might hurt it.... so i would say OIL IT
Yes, you need to put oil in it before you run it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment