Friday, July 30, 2010

Where can I buy the purest essential oils?

also, the purest arnica montana oil.Where can I buy the purest essential oils?
wall marat. they have all thte essential oils, at better prices than most places. i get mine corn, soybean, and olive oil there, and can assure you that they are pure.





as for the arnica montana, never heard of that one, but sounds yummy nevertheless.Where can I buy the purest essential oils?
Emily's Oils %26amp; Essentials continues a 20+ year tradition of offering the finest essential oils to therapists, perfumers, spas, clinics and individuals. I import essential oils from around the world. When possible, I buy oils from plants that are certified organic. All are pure and unadulterated.





Pure essential oils should be labeled as such, pure vs diluted should be easy to determine. How well you can trust your supplier is really the issue.





A wonderful and prosperous New Year to you!
camdengrey.com in Miami Fla...I have purchased from them for the past 8 years,I make and sell my own aromatherapy blends. arnica montana is a homeopathic remedy for pain, I believe. you can get it from a hundred places but find a homeopathic pharmacy first and then almost any dietary supplement web site. maybe Vitacost.com, iherb.com, vitaminlife.com.
http://www.victorie-inc.us/victorie_esse鈥?/a>
Perfect Potion, they are the place to go if you want the best, and I believe that everyone who works there is a qualified Aromatherapist.

No comments:

Post a Comment