Friday, July 30, 2010

I want to buy 'Testosterone'; gel or oil, where can I get it, by what brand name?

i need details of brand names and sources of Testosterone gel or oil/ ointment. what would be the price.I want to buy 'Testosterone'; gel or oil, where can I get it, by what brand name?
as far as i know you need a doctors script for testosteroneI want to buy 'Testosterone'; gel or oil, where can I get it, by what brand name?
medical stores
http://www.allthebrands.co.uk/search.asp鈥?/a>
i think it can be found in injections.but why do u want it ?
gel name is%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; spermatestetovasdeferas it can bought by damaging urs friends scrotum sacs......... simply apply sperm secretion or eat it everday..... its free.





CAUTION: keep the reach out of ur child





USE: '; EAT OR APPLY EVERY DAY';

No comments:

Post a Comment