Friday, July 30, 2010

My wife wants our kids to buy her some body oil for Mothers day. Does 5W-30 or 10-W30 wash off easier?

I thought it was kind of odd she wanted oil for Mothers Day, but hey, I guess they do that mud bath thing too, so who am I to question her?





I'm going to Sears this week to pick some up for her. Does it matter what kind of oil I buy? 2 cycle? 5-w30, 10-w-30? Should I go the extra mile and buy her some Radiator fluid as well? I'm always up for brownie points...





Also, I'm a bit worried about the mess, so I was considering putting her in our kiddie pool outside (previously it was in our basement. I had it filled with kitty litter, and trained my great dane to releive himself in it). And don't worry, I'll wash it out first. Any cleaning tips you could offer?My wife wants our kids to buy her some body oil for Mothers day. Does 5W-30 or 10-W30 wash off easier?
Fully synthetic is the only way to go and the kiddie pool is a great touch, just throw in some fake rose petals and she will be 100% swooned... engine degreaser is the cleanup method of choice, but please do buy a small amount of lube for after the clean up... this should also be used regularly on her hooves!My wife wants our kids to buy her some body oil for Mothers day. Does 5W-30 or 10-W30 wash off easier?
A mineral oil like WD40 is a nice, hypoallergenic lubricant to spray the old girl down with. If you are going to do this in the kiddy pool, you should ask her to invite a good friend, and turn it into a wrestling match. then you can turn it into a regular weekend party, maybe video it all for posterity.
Try the synthetic oil. It washes off easier and provides better protection from messy engine build up.
yes
Bad idea my friend. Usually I agree with you 100%, but I think your going in the wrong direction. Do you ever watch those commercials after an oil spill and they try to clean off the ducks and geese? Your wife is going to look just like that. Plus, if you spill any, its a haz-mat situation and that could get costly.





Stick to pure vegetable oil or olive. She will glisten like crazy. Plus she will have a much better smell for the next few days.





Safety note.... please remove your vinyl sheets prior to any '; activity ';.

No comments:

Post a Comment