Friday, July 30, 2010

Where can I buy/see some motor oil?

I need to buy 10 or 12l of motor oil for Chrysler Pacifica 4.0L - 2007.


I've been told that the brand of the oil is SAE-10W-30...


My husband is telling me that you can buy any motor oil for any cars.... is that true?


Well, I don't know why the owner of this Chrysler car order this special oil from another continent and I want to help him. But I don't know where I can find it online... can someone assist me, please?


I do not have time to physically buy it, I would like to buy it online and see how it is so I can send him the link to check first before I buy it.


Thanks in advance for your information.Where can I buy/see some motor oil?
I,m sure that you can buy motor oil on line...I,m still confused,you can go to a local parts store and pick up a case...Castor oil GTX motor oil is good,any name brand oil will do...Cheveron is pretty good...You can usually get a package deal...Buy some motor oil and get a free oil filter or air filter...I paid 10.99 for 5 quarts of oil and oil filter for my land cruiser....You are not running a race car so the high end oils are not necessary...Yes,its a big deal,just don,t buy crap oil...10w 30 is not a brand of oil...It is the vescosity of oil....Check your owners manuel to make sure...Different climates call fo different grades of oil.....Where can I buy/see some motor oil?
I'm not quite sure of your question,but, 30wt motor oil will work fine in a PT anywhere. the 5 or 10 w relates to the cold weather properties of the oil. If you get down to 32f or 0c in the winter, then 10w is ok , any lower inthe winter and I recommend a 5w for the cold months. Hope this helps.
I have an overstock of Chrysler oil and need to sell it fast to make room for Fiat oil so i can let u have it for $50.00 a quart sorry dont have any liter bottles of oil but if u need some Dodge soda got some liter bottles of that. Your husband is wrong u can only bye your oil from me. Heres the link www.fredsgoodchrysleroil.com
You cant send someone to wal*mart to pick up six quarts of pennzoil 10w30 give me a break?
  • acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment