Monday, July 26, 2010

Anybody know any good oil mattifers? Please share & provide pricing & where I can buy it at. Thanks!?

I would like something affordable too. Thanks!Anybody know any good oil mattifers? Please share %26amp; provide pricing %26amp; where I can buy it at. Thanks!?
For me, it is the Mary Kay oil mattifier. I have very oily skin and when I wear foundation alone, my face usually looks like a grease patch. This is the best mattifier I have ever used and I haven't found anything close to it, yet.The papers don't even compare It goes on like a lotion (just dab it on) and then it dries to a matte finish.





Absorbs oil and helps control shine for at least eight hours. And you can reapply it throughout the day 鈥?even over your foundation. And it only costs $15Anybody know any good oil mattifers? Please share %26amp; provide pricing %26amp; where I can buy it at. Thanks!?
I use these matte papers.


They come in like a small book.


I got about 100 for something like 拢1.29
Bodyshop, check it out online

No comments:

Post a Comment