Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I'm thinking of buying a home in New England with oil heat. What can I expect to pay in heating costs?

And I know the house has only one interior tank. How many gallons might that hold?I'm thinking of buying a home in New England with oil heat. What can I expect to pay in heating costs?
you will be paying alot for oil this winter. I think right now oil heat is over 3.00 a gallon. Lets just say it's 3.00 a gallon. The tank holds about 250 gallons. So at 3.00 a gallon it will cost you 750.00 to fill your tank. That's at 3.00 a gallon. I think it's over 3.00 a gallon right now. I hope the house is well insulated. If not you will be paying big heating bills this winter. Good luck.I'm thinking of buying a home in New England with oil heat. What can I expect to pay in heating costs?
You will be paying alot of money. so you better start working alot of overtime...good luck..... ha, ha..
  • acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment