Friday, July 30, 2010

I am 6 weeks pregnant and bought Target's ';Origin'; Natural Fish Oil Concentrate. Is it safe to use?

It says on label it is ';mercury free'; but is vague in that it is a Marine Lipid Concentrate. Any ideas?I am 6 weeks pregnant and bought Target's ';Origin'; Natural Fish Oil Concentrate. Is it safe to use?
Yep, totally fine! I checked with my doctor, as I had been taking a fish oil supplemement prior to pregnancy and wanted to make sure it was still ok. He said that it was a great thing to be taking. So, you're good! :)I am 6 weeks pregnant and bought Target's ';Origin'; Natural Fish Oil Concentrate. Is it safe to use?
It should be fine. My OB recommended a fish oil with omega 3 fatty acids. I bought a bottle of 400 pills at Costco for $8.99.
Yes of course, Omega 3s are vital to a baby's growth in the womb. It has been proven to increase intelligence i believe.
  • acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment