Friday, July 30, 2010

I bought 2 small oil paintings of flowers by artists Alan T and C Rick has anyone else got paintings by these?

artists, and where did you get them from.I bought 2 small oil paintings of flowers by artists Alan T and C Rick has anyone else got paintings by these?
Unfortunately 'Alan T' is not enough info to go by. As for 'C Rick', no one with that name has attained any fame or notoriety as an artist. Most likely these are simply decorative paintings of no particular note. Unless by sheerest coincidence, you're unlikely to find other people who have bought work by either of them and know it.I bought 2 small oil paintings of flowers by artists Alan T and C Rick has anyone else got paintings by these?
I also have a gorgeous oil painting of blue %26amp; white flowers by Alan T. and would love to know if you found out any further information. Report Abuse

I too own a large oil painting of a flower arrangement, (mainly pink and white roses) in a small round vase. It is signed Alan.T





If anyone does find anything more about this artist I would welcome the input.





Thanks. Report Abuse
  • acne
  • 1 comment:

    Unknown said...

    I have just bought small oil painting of vase of pink roses signed Alan T. I bought this painting as it reminded me of one my grandmother had which was vase with red roses & I'm sure it was signed by the same artist.
    Where did you buy yours ?

    Post a Comment