Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Where can I buy pure Omega 3 oil and then separately pure Omega 6 oil?

I really need an oil with only Omega 3 in it for a science project and then the same thing again only Omega 6!!! Where can I buy it from, it doesnt matter if it is in capsules in which case I can just cut them to get the oil but they can't be both together and I dont want supplements enhanced with vitamin E and other stuff. Also if anyone knows how I can simplify the project that can be found at this link: http://cancerres.aacrjournals.org/cgi/reprint/60/15/4139 and simplify it to ninth grade standards I would really appreciate it! Thanks.Where can I buy pure Omega 3 oil and then separately pure Omega 6 oil?
Check at your local pet store they should have itWhere can I buy pure Omega 3 oil and then separately pure Omega 6 oil?
You can buy them from


http://www.amazon.com/gp/search?ie=UTF8%26amp;鈥?/a>


Hope this helps


Good luck!



YOU CAN FIND IT MAYBE IN A FARMACY AND TRY TO FIND THE SOLGAR COMPANY IS THE BEST..

No comments:

Post a Comment