Friday, July 30, 2010

Does tea tree oil actually work to get rid of spots? I just bought a huge bottle for 拢10 in boots?

Please say it works. The lady sold it to me like a mad woman but I would like other opinions?Does tea tree oil actually work to get rid of spots? I just bought a huge bottle for 拢10 in boots?
Yes it does, it's also good for other things too so very handy to have around the home.





It's an antiseptic and antifungal so it is good treating spots and wounds, soothing rashes and sunburns, treating vaginal infections and dandruff, and preventing gum disease and bad breath...to name just a few things.





It basically stops the area where the spot is getting infected and sooths the skin around the spot a little, it's also mildly healing too.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_tree_oi鈥?/a>Does tea tree oil actually work to get rid of spots? I just bought a huge bottle for 拢10 in boots?
It is definitely worth it, and definitely works well. You should be satisfied.
Yes it does.
Yes, it does work. Even for other problems! I had a minor bladder infection just before Christmas and I put few drops of tea tree oil in my bath. I did this for 4 days and the infection cleared up. Also good for athlete's foot, which is something I get occasionally.
Yes it does. And add 2 drops to a bath (and I MEAN 2 else you will over do it and end up like a scab!!), it helps your bodys skin too. Very relaxing and gives your scalp a nice treatment.
yes it does
I love tea tree oil. Very good for your skin. Helps like crazy on problems/blemishes. Best of luck to you.
yes and also many other scuffs and grazes, also lavender works well with it.
its good for the skin we allways keep a bottle

No comments:

Post a Comment