Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Do You know a Non-Comedogenic/oil-free foundation that I can Buy at a drugstore for my blemishes from Acne!!!?

Ive tried Revlon Colorstay (combination/oily skin),Proactiv and LorealDo You know a Non-Comedogenic/oil-free foundation that I can Buy at a drugstore for my blemishes from Acne!!!?
Almay has a foundation that helps clear blemishes and is non-comedogenic.





http://www.almay.com/Pg/Main/CatProdDet.鈥?/a>Do You know a Non-Comedogenic/oil-free foundation that I can Buy at a drugstore for my blemishes from Acne!!!?
Im not sure if it's non-comedogenic or not, but I use Maybelline Pure Makeup Foundation and it's oil free and made with 50% water and won't clog the pores. I've tried everything and it works the best for my acne blemishes





I've used almay, covergirl and revlon and this by far works the best. They have a great concealer as well that is the pure line that contains salyllic acid which helps dry up the acne blemishes.
I have totally worsened my skin thanks to drugstore foundations. Go with mineral cosmetics. I swear. Only a few bucks more (if you choose the right brand). if you need help choosing, check out this website:


http://www.associatedcontent.com/article鈥?/a>


but don't buy bare escentuals-- too expensive!
Neutrogena makes an oil-free foundation that actually contains salycilic acid to help heal pre-existing blemishes. It is the only foundation that I know of that contains this.





Almay also has a line that is oil-free, and the concealer that goes with it may contain the same ingredient to help heal blemishes.
The word non-comedogenic is usually on the package. Try Walgreens cosmetic department. They have beauty advisors who can help. Also try an Ethnic line, like Cover Girls Queen Lattifa,or Isadora(sold only at Walgreens) or Almay.
  • acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment