Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Egyptian Musk Oil is fantastic, but is it plant based ? I don't want to buy anything based on animal cruelty.?

I found this, looks OK.





How to Make Egyptian Musk Oil


http://www.ehow.com/how_2192586_egyptian鈥?/a>Egyptian Musk Oil is fantastic, but is it plant based ? I don't want to buy anything based on animal cruelty.?
Real musk oil comes from the glands of the Musk Deer. This tiny deer, now on the endangered list, has to be dead before the extract can be collected. Which is one reason why this little musk deer has been stalked and killed to the point of near extinction.





http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/co鈥?/a>





Although there are many synthetic musk oils on the market, the vanities of many men and woman who demand the real musk oil ensure that the death rates of the musk deer remain high.





There are many animals and birds and fish on endangered species lists because of the vanities of humans. And I'm glad you care about not wanting to contribute to the problem.Egyptian Musk Oil is fantastic, but is it plant based ? I don't want to buy anything based on animal cruelty.?
Since a variety of cruelty free cosmetic places offer it, I would assume it contains no real musk.
I liked it in the 70's when hairy Italian guys in polyester bathed in it.
i starred ';hoping'; you will get serious answers,but im too late!


Pocky and Broooce are being naughty as usual..


i have to find out wots in baby oil 0-0
in these days it's probably synthesised instead of causing animal cruelty
Musk oil is collected from the musk gland of a dear usually. I don't know HOW it is.collected though
i would love to be smothered in Egyptian Musk Oil





and what pocket said also LOL
Will it get me laid?

No comments:

Post a Comment